- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Employee ID: 5106
- Qualification: Ph.D. , MBA , B.COM
- : Detailed Profile
Dr. Navita Gurbani
- Education and Qualification:
Vikram University, Ujjain
Finance & Marketing
Vikram University, Ujjain
- Work Experience: 10 years
- Research Details:
Banking, Insurance, Design Thinking
1. Research Paper Publications
(I) International/National Journal Publications
1. Published Paper, “Effect of Pandemic on share price of Indian IPOs launched: An Empirical Study” in Prabandh Journal of Management Education and Research, The Annual Management Journal of FMS, Udaipur (Raj.)
2. “Customer Perceptions on Virtual Banking-Literature Review”, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering (http://www.ijmra.us), ABDC Journal, ISSN: 22490558, Vol.8, Issue10(1),pp.115124.October2018. http://www.ijmra.us/project%20doc/2018/IJMIE_OCTOBER2018/IJMIEOct18.pdf
3. "Virtual Banking Adoption in Public and Private Sector Commercial Banks of Indore City (M.P) India", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN:2349-5162,Vol.5,Issue10,pp.76-88.October2018. http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1810563.pdf
4. Published a paper in UGC Approved, ARASH: A Journal of ISMDR, on “Customer Perceptions on Virtual Banking- Literature Review”, Vol. 6.No.1 &2, June –December 2016. ISSN: 2231- 2072
- Other Details:
1. List of Conferences/Workshops/Seminars Attended
1. Presented paper titled “Fin-Tech: Pre-Post Covid19 with special Reference to India” in International Online Conference by Symbiosis University of Applied Sciences, Indore (M.P)`
2. Presented a paper in AICTE Sponsored International Seminar in Oriental College of Management, Bhopal, on “A conceptual study on factors influencing the growth of Virtual Banking in India”, May 2015.
3. . Presented a paper in National Conference by Christian Eminent College, on “Entrepreneurship: A Key factor in encouraging Structural Transformation in Developing Economies” April 2014.
4. Presented a paper in National Multi-Conference by LNCT, Indore on “Empirical study on Employee Engagement by using Gallup Survey at Bharti Airtel Mumbai”.Aug2011.
5. Presented a paper in National Conference of PIMR, Indore on “M-Commerce –its10 components and their role in India”. Sept2010.
6. Presented a paper in National Conference PrCon2010 in Prestige Institute of Management Dewas on “A journey from innovation to Intensification: Innovative services adopted by firms which led to intensification of rural segment in Indian economy”.Feb2010.
7. . Presented a paper in National Conference of Shri Vaishnava Institute of Management on” A study showing the role of micro finance n reducing the susceptibility of deprived sector with reference to Indian economy.”April2010.
8. Presented a paper in National Conference of Shri Vaishnava Institute of Management on” Green Accounting facilitating new measure of economy: Green GDP”. April2010.
9. Presented a paper in National Conference of LNCT, Management Education and Research Indore on” A study on diversified decisions adopted by firms for enhancing the wealth of shareholder”. Oct.2009.
10. Published a paper in Annual journal, Prabandhan & Taqniki, on “Green accounting and Green GDP”. Issue Feb 2009.ISSN.0974-8563