Greetings of World Environment Day
Department of Civil Engineering & Applied Mechanics is Celebrating Environment Week and invites you to join for the same. The details of the event are as under-
Theme of the event - "Ecosystem Restoration"
Following topics will be covered in the event-
• Introduction of Clean Air Catalyst Pilot Indore
• Air Pollution and Health Risks
• EDF and approach of work towards Air quality.
Date - 10th June 2021
Speaker of the Day- Dr. Ajay Singh Nagpure, Head-Air Pollution, WRI India
Program Coordinator - Er (Ms) Lavanya Padhi, Air Quality, EDF, India
Time - 05:30 PM.
Link to Join on Google Meet - https://meet.google.com/bcm-
• Knowledge Skill and Ability Sharing Platform.
• No certification only Experience Sharing
• Interaction with speaker & delegates.
• Upcoming areas of job & internship in the field of Environmental Engineering.
Convenor - 1) Prof (Dr) R.K. Saxena, Director, SGSITS Indore
2) Er Prajatantra Gangele, State Organising Secretary, Vigyan Bharti Malwa Prant
Co-Convenor - 1) Prof (Dr) H K Mahiyar, Chairman IGS(I) and Prof & Head, CEAMD, SGSITS Indore
2) Prof (Dr) D J Killedar, Professor & Head, Environmental Engg., CEAMD, SGSITS Indore
Coordinator - 1) Er Vivek Tiwari, Secretary IGS(I) & Asst.Prof (CE-AMD), SGSITS Indore
2) Shri R K Anchaliya, Training & Placement Officer, SGSITS Indore
3) Ms Megha Namdeo Dubey, Project Officer –Indore, Clean Air Catalyst, EDF, Indore