- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Employee ID: 681
- Qualification: Ph.D. , MBA , M.Com
- : Detailed Profile
Dr. Ashish Mahajan
- About Faculty: Dr. Ashish Mahajan is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Management Studies. He is a member of operational committee of SGSITS incubation Forum. He is also managing activities of E-cell, Institution’s Innovation Council cell (Ministry of Education, Govt. of India) and CIDI at Institute level. He has successfully carried out various responsibilities in Examination, Academics and on Department Level. His area of research includes fund raising , investment analysis, portfolio management, financial risk management and budgeting in finance Domain.
- Education and Qualification:
1 PhD Management 2019 DAVV, INDORE 2 MBA Finance & HR 2011 DAVV, INDORE 3 M.COM Accounts & Taxation 1999 DAVV, INDORE 4 B.COM Plain 1997 DAVV, INDORE
- Work Experience:
Duration of Employment
1. Account and Tax assistant Accounts Rajshree Fibers (khargone-MP) 5 years 2. Insurance Adviser BIRLA SUN LIFE INSURANCE 2 years 3. visiting faculty B.com(H) & MBA (T)
IIPS (International Institute of professional studies),DAVV
1 year 4. visiting faculty MBA(5Year) school of commerce ,DAVV 1 year 5. visiting faculty MBA SGSITS,INDORE 3 year 6. Assitant Professor MBA SGSITS,INDORE 5 year
- Research Details:
Research Area a) Finance:
i. Corporate fund raising through various modes like IPO,FPO etc.
ii. Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management.
iii. Financial Risk Management through future and options.
b) Start-ups in India
i. Idea screening and evaluation
ii. start-ups fund raising
c) Opeeration Management
i. Total Quality Management and six sigma
- “Impact of Firm’s Specific Characteristics and Oversubscription Rate upon Listing Day Gain of Recent Indian IPOs”, Prestige International Journal of Management and Research, Vol. 10, Issue. 5, (Apr 2018): 151-155.
- “A Study of GST impact on Sectorial Indices of BSE”, Management Guru: Journal of Management Research, Vol. 5, Issue. 9, (2017/10): 97-102.
- “Determinants of Listing Day Gain of Recent Book Building IPO's in India”, International Journal of Social Science & Management: Research Revolution, Vol. 5, Issue. 7, (2017/4): 12-19.
- “IMPACT OF FIRM SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS ON LISTING DAY GAIN OF RECENT BSE SME IPO’S”, International Journal of Research in Management Science and Technology, Vol. 5, Issue 2, (2017/3): 5201-13.
S.No. Title Year 1 MP police Reform Project 2019
- Testing & Consultancy:
S.No. Type Title Year 1